A brief outline of the Home Advancements home inspection process.
Before we start inspecting your home we will go over a contract to be signed, in which you the customer will be informed of the scope, limitations and liabilities of a visual home inspection performed by Home Advancements.
The inspection will take 2-4 hours as there is a lot to cover and we take pride in being thorough.
Customers are encouraged to be present during the inspection and to have questions prepared. We like to encourage asking questions so that you can benefit more directly from our knowledge.
Home Advancements will visually inspect the following areas of your home:
- Exterior slopes, drainages and clearances
- Roof inspection using binoculars and a ladder at edge
- The visible exterior or your home
- The home’s plumbing
- Your home’s electrical
- The visual structure of your house
- The home’s basement/crawlspace
- Your home’s heating and air-conditioning
- The accessible living spaces in your home
At the end of the inspection we will go over the vital information together and we will answer any questions that you may have about the inspection.
You will receive a full colour report within 24 hours of the completion of the inspection. The report will include pictures and recommendations based off of a realistic, practical, and honest assessment of the home.