As certified professionals, we are trained to analyze and report on all the major systems and components of the house.
Before we start inspecting your home we will go over a contract to be signed, in which you the customer will be informed of the scope and limitations of a visual home inspection performed by Home Advancements.
The inspection will take 2-4 hours as there is much cover and we take pride in being thorough.
Customers are encouraged to be present during the inspection and to have questions prepared. We like to encourage asking questions so that you can benefit more directly from our knowledge.
Home Advancements will visually inspect the following areas of your home:
- Exterior slopes, drainages and clearances;
- Roof inspection using binoculars and a ladder at the edge;
- The visible exterior of your home;
- The home’s plumbing;
- Your home’s electrical;
- The visual structure of your house;
- The home’s basement/crawlspace;
- Your home’s heating and air-conditioning; and
- The accessible living spaces in your home.
At the end of the inspection, we will go over the vital information together and we will answer any questions that you may have about the inspection.
You will receive a full-colour report within 24 hours of the completion of the inspection. The report will include pictures and recommendations based on a realistic, practical, and honest assessment of the home.